Welcome to our Residential Program
We are still accepting new/returning enrollments for SY19-20.
Please bring the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Immunization (with date August 2019)
- $30.00 Money Order/Cash for Dorm Fee
- Proof of School Enrollment
- Caregiver’s Affidavit, if applicable
- Power of Attorney, if applicable
- Guardianship Decree, if applicable
Boys Dormitory – VACANT (still taking enrollment)
Girls Dormitory – VACANT (still taking enrollment)
WHO ARE WE
We pride ourselves in providing a caring home living environment where our students are provided with positive principles and teachings.
Must be enrolled at one of the following schools:
- Career Prep High School (Grade 9-12)
- Northwest Middle/High School (Grade 7-12)
- Shiprock High School (Grade 9-12)
Please call our main office at (505) 368-2152 for additional information.
Main Office Hours
|First Day Dorm Opens
August 11, 2019